Re: [Banshee-List] Custom playlist target folders for removable devices

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Martin G <ebisumartin gmail com> wrote:
> However, it does not put podcasts in the "Podcasts" directory. I tried
> adding audio folders=Music/,Podcasts/ but that doesn't seem to help.

Unfortunately, .is_audio_player does not provide a setting for the
podcast directory, Where is it putting them now when you sync?  I
don't personally use the podcast feature so can't be of more help.

> Also, it does not create a /Music/Playlists directory at all. I can't
> find any .m3u files anywhere on my Android.

The .is_audio_player file I sent was fairly basic and did not set the
"playlist_path".  As a result it would put them in the /Music
directory, but Android should be smart enough to find them there.  I'm
not certain about synced playlists, but banshee delays writing
manually created playlists on mass storage devices until the user
"Disconnect"s the device from inside banshee (using either the right
click context menu, or the button on the top of the screen when the
device is selected).

> Is there something else I can try?

On another note, you said that you have a Samsung Galaxy, I'm
surprised it's not supported.  Can you provide the output of 'lsusb'.
 You may also want to switch to one the the current PPA versions (I'm
an openSUSE user, so can't help you there), I'm running 2.1.0 and it's
rock solid.

Will