Re: [Banshee-List] Custom playlist target folders for removable devices

Will,

Thank you for responding.

I've configured my .is_audio_player file as you suggested, and it has
solved one of the problems. Now all my music files are within a
directory called "Music".

However, it does not put podcasts in the "Podcasts" directory. I tried
adding audio folders=Music/,Podcasts/ but that doesn't seem to help.

Also, it does not create a /Music/Playlists directory at all. I can't
find any .m3u files anywhere on my Android.

Is there something else I can try?

--
Dave M G