Re: [Banshee-List] How to add a list of Webradio URL?

Hi.

If you want to program a tiny bit, you could write an extension that
reads your list and adds it track by track. You can find how to add it
to the radio in the LiveRadio or RadioStationFetcher extensions pretty
easy. Creating a new extension using the banshee-community-extensions
repo from gitorious is as simple as you could imagine simple could
ever be ;)

Maybe that helps?

BR

Frank