Re: [Banshee-List] Custom playlist target folders for removable devices

Thanks for responding.

> I assume your library is bigger than your device otherwise you can
> sync your entire library and it will bring playlists along as well.

I don't get this part. Can you explain how this works a little
further? I use PowerAmp on my android, and when I've attempted
synching, I get all the files, but no playlists that I can discern.

Also, all the options for synching are either for specific playlists,
or "manual", but I don't see any clear option for synching everything
along with playlists.

--
Dave M G