Re: [Banshee-List] Custom playlist target folders for removable devices

> I don't get this part. Can you explain how this works a little
> further? I use PowerAmp on my android, and when I've attempted
> synching, I get all the files, but no playlists that I can discern.

I'm not familiar with PowerAmp, but the default music player that
comes with Android can interpret .m3u files.  These would show under
its playlist tab in the library.

> Also, all the options for synching are either for specific playlists,
> or "manual", but I don't see any clear option for synching everything
> along with playlists.

The "Sync entire library" option will copy the playlists over as the
music.  On my Motorola Droid, they get placed in /Music/Playlists as
.m3u files.  Your device seems to be acting strangely though, by
putting your music on the root of the device.  Is it one of the newer
devices I've seen that can sync either via MTP or as a mass storage
device?  If it is, mass storage is the way to go.

Will