Re: IRC Meeting Action Items - 20100921

I'm getting "You are not allowed to view this page."

Fred

On 09/26/2010 05:22 PM, Emily Chen wrote:
Here are some agreement between GNOME store and Foundation:
http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/MerchandisingAgreement

If they BGUG start a GNOME store, they need to sign an agreement with
GNOME foundation. Examples from here:
http://live.gnome.org/action/AttachFile/FoundationBoard/MerchandisingAgreement?action=AttachFile

-Emily