Re: [Usability] Better look Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 15:29 +0000, Josue Farde wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 16:17 +0100, Samuel Abels wrote:
> > On Mi, 2005-12-14 at 15:11 +0000, Josue Farde wrote:
> > > I have an image I would like you all to see as an exemple of what I was
> > > saign, where can I put it since here we only can use 40kb?
> >
> > gnome-look.org provides an "Other" section that might be a good place,
> > also for feedback. Similar things have already been posted there.
> >
> > -Samuel
>
> Ok manage to reduce it enough... look into the attachement please
> could it be possible to add sound to the menus??
> Like a voice saying what we are clicking? or is that too taky?

I think a voice would be a bit much IMHO ;)

The information area is an interesting idea, although I think it is
currently being addressed with libnotify. I also have to agree with Alan
that tooltips should be relatively close to the object you are mousing
over. I have felt that there should be some sort of means for
notifications that go beyond a small, unobtrusive bubble. You may want
to think about ways of showing different types of notifications that go
beyond the bubble :)

With that said, I think that is very helpful to continue to submit your
visual ideas to the different lists (I think there is an art list...
isn't there). Although it may not seem like it at times, everyone
appreciates contributions and new ideas for GNOME, so thanks for
spending time to share your thoughts and designs.

Eric