Re: [Usability] Better look Re: (no subject)

On Mi, 2005-12-14 at 15:11 +0000, Josue Farde wrote:
> I have an image I would like you all to see as an exemple of what I was
> saign, where can I put it since here we only can use 40kb?

gnome-look.org provides an "Other" section that might be a good place,
also for feedback. Similar things have already been posted there.

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam2 ad debain dod org | knipknap ad jabber dod org |