Re: [Usability] Better look Re: (no subject)

Look man is like this are you interessed in help gnome or make stupid
comments?????
I came here trying to help... i'm actually trying to do what u said
"Someone needs to roll up his/her sleeves and implement/create", i want
to do something about it and i'm asking for help and opinions... do i
really have to take ur arrogant actitude?????

josue