Re: [Usability] Better look Re: (no subject)

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 01:43:36PM +0000, Josue Farde wrote:
> Look man is like this are you interessed in help gnome or make stupid
> comments?????
> I came here trying to help... i'm actually trying to do what u said
> "Someone needs to roll up his/her sleeves and implement/create", i want
> to do something about it and i'm asking for help and opinions... do i
> really have to take ur arrogant actitude?????
>
> josue
>
> On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 15:36 +0200, Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> > On 12/14/05, Josue Farde <josuefrade sapo pt> wrote:
> > > would u care first 2 c what i mean with translucent??? or u put the idea
> > > completle off from the beginning??
> > > If u think that there is a point in c what i mean i will do a 'snapshot'
> > > of what would look like....
> >
> > It's been a while since I've taken math classes (hint: 2 is not a
> > word, it's a number), but if you are saying that you'd provide a
> > mockup of what you mean then by all means.
> >
> > Nothing tells it better than a pretty picture :)

Pointing at your misuse of 2 is not arrogant. Neither would be
pointing out that you shouldn't post top, with quote below, as the now
broken sequence in this mail shows.

Now how about actualy doing something instead of waisting everyones time
with useless questions (like you would need Kalle's allowance or
something) and flaming? Otherwise just shut up.

Still:
How is any kind of transluceny supposed to provide more information to
the user without making text hard to read / objects hard to make it?
If it's not about more information in the same space, what else could
be the benefit?

---
Thorsten Wilms