Re: Title changes and titlebar updates, and UTF8 titles.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 04:16:04AM +0100, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> Harald van Dijk said:     (by the date of Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:18:57 +0100)
>
> > So to avoid breaking a probably substantial portion of existing themes,
> > should sawfish do something like attached? It's ugly, and it's a hack,
> > but I believe it's better than breaking themes without notice...
>
> Can you please submit this patch to wiki? It makes it much easier for
> people to test patches (they are all collected in a single place).

I wanted to know the general direction to take first, because I wasn't
sure and the second patch takes a very different approach from the
first.

When I went to submit the patch I read:
  All contributions to Sawfish are considered to be released under the
  GNU Free Documentation License (see Project:Copyrights for details).
which is just wrong. sawfish is licensed under the GPL, and patches
should be made available under a GPL-compatible license. The GFDL is
intentionally not compatible with the GPL. The GFDL is only sensible for
the wiki itself. If I submit any GFDL-licensed patches, you're not
allowed to distribute a version of sawfish that includes those patches.
Would you (anyone) please fix this? I will submit a slightly modified
version of the second patch afterwards.