Re: Title changes and titlebar updates

On 22.01.2008 21:19, Harald van Dijk wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 11:17:19PM +0100, Harald van Dijk wrote:
>> I've installed sawfish 1.3.2, but I seem to be having a problem with the
>> netwm patch. When using the crux theme, the blue left part of the title
>> bar is supposed to end after the title. This still mostly works, but
>> when the title changes, the titlebar background does not get updated,
[...]
> from src/events.c (new with the netwm patch) it no longer gets executed.
> I believe this can simply be removed, and the attached patch does so.
> With this, sawfish updates the title bar properly again.

Now that you point out the problem I noticed that I also had that after
applying the Netwm patch, just never noticed. Your patch helps a bit. Most
titlebars now display correctly. Just when switching tabs in the browser
(SeaMonkey, but I suspect Firefox would be the same) to a page that would
put UTF-8 chars in the titlebar, then it doesn't update correctly.

   Peter.