Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?
- From: Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl>
- To: sawfish-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:27:26 +0200
Ian Zimmerman said: (by the date of 16 May 2007 13:26:53 -0400)
> Janek> Andrea Vettorello tried to get a wiki on freedesktop. So I had
> Janek> another suggestion. Well... having a project webpage should help
> Janek> to make the project less dead ;)
> I see. Yes, I agree with your last sentence. However, there's no
> reason why the development site (with CVS/svn, downloads etc.) has to be
> the same as the wiki site. They could simply be linked to each other.
You are absolutely right:
1. one webpage for developers (CVS/SVN, bugtracking, downloads)
2. second webpage for users (documentation, news, extensions, screenshots).
crosslinked of course. Better if hosted on separete servers, being
decentralized makes it less suspectible to serwer downtime problems.
Janek Kozicki |
] [Thread Prev