Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?

Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz said:     (by the date of Tue, 15 May 2007 21:45:55 -0500)

> If we manage to get that wiki space going, maybe we should do at least
> a 1.3.1.

currently I am trying to get a wiki for my GPL software project on
wikia.com. I have no idea how long it takes to wait for an approval.
They require to have at least 20 contributors to wiki site.

If it works for me, perhaps we can try similar thing to get a wiki
for sawfish. (since the previous request to freedesktop was sent a
month ago...)