Re: Is there anything comparable out-there?

On Tue, 15 May 2007 14:18:16 +0200
Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:

> I'm a long time sawfish user and it is very sad for me that this
> project is more-or-less dead.

Out of interest, what makes you say that?

I use sawfish on all my machines and, while it's probably fair to say it
hasn't had any major updates in quite a while, I find that it doesn't
really need any. There's nothing I can think of I'd like it to do that it
doesn't already.

Was there some feature in particular you were looking for, some bug
fixing, something changed?

Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd leonerd org uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460