Re: [orca-list] Flat review stops working when chromium is opened

19.01.2022 17:51, Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
When NumLock is on, it is expected for the numpad keys to work like a
numpad. To have them work for Orca commands, NumLock should be off.
Yes, of course I know that.
But the issue is that when flat review stops working, NumLock turns on automatically and it's impossible to turn it off until I switch to the desktop. Maybe it will be more useful if I provide a complete debug from the moment when it works and then stops working?
I think it could be useful.
--
regards,
Vsevolod