Re: [orca-list] Flat review stops working when chromium is opened

Thanks! What I see in your debug.out is the following:

* A bunch of pressing NumLock

* A bunch of pressing Alt (the other keystrokes aren't being told to
Orca, but based on the accessibility events that follow, my guess is
you're Alt+Tabbing to change windows)

* A few presses of flat review commands which seem to work

Did you actually give a bunch of flat review commands rather than just
a few? If that's the case, then my guess is that the problem is the app
in question is no longer emitting accessible keyboard events. A way to
test that would be to try other Orca commands at the moment flat review
is failing. For instance, does Orca+H put you in help mode if you press
it immediately after flat review fails?

--joanie