Re: [orca-list] Flat review stops working when chromium is opened

18.01.2022 10:52, Vsevolod Popov пишет:
Hello Joanie,
On 1/17/22 16:51, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I've not yet been able to
reproduce what you report, but your debug.out shows an error from
pyatspi during an important window:create event. That could be messing
up Orca, and closing a bunch of windows might solve that by side effect
(triggering a window event that isn't broken causes Orca to know where
it is and what it should review).
I just committed a fix to Orca master which hopefully handles the
error. Whether or not it solves your flat-review problem remains to be
seen. Please test and let me know. Thanks!
Yes, it seems like the issue is fixed!Well that's good that I wrote "It seems like" because in fact I have
just encountered this issue again when it wasn't expected to find it.
So it appears again.
--
regards,
Vsevolod