Re: [orca-list] Flat review stops working when chromium is opened

Hi Vsevolod. Thanks for the debug.out. I've not yet been able to
reproduce what you report, but your debug.out shows an error from
pyatspi during an important window:create event. That could be messing
up Orca, and closing a bunch of windows might solve that by side effect
(triggering a window event that isn't broken causes Orca to know where
it is and what it should review).

I just committed a fix to Orca master which hopefully handles the
error. Whether or not it solves your flat-review problem remains to be
seen. Please test and let me know. Thanks!

--joanie