Re: [orca-list] Flat review stops working when chromium is opened

18.01.2022 20:02, Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Any chance of a new debug.out captured when the problem happens?
Yes, I captured it and made some experiments.
I noticed that flat review stops working in old opened windows even if chromium is closed, and it starts working each time desktop is opened. Also flat review starts working in newly opened windows, but not if returning in already opened before.
It is really confusing, but I tried to play with it in a debug mode.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4rz4ygjfwrw3k0/debug-2022-01-18-22%3A17%3A45.out?dl=1
--
regards,
Vsevolod