Re: [orca-list] Naming, shaming and flaming (was Re: LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.)

Hi Devin.

I don't believe I've seen one. Please be sure to send it to me
directly, or at least CC me, because they tend to wind up in a
moderation queue due to attachment size. Also please be sure to provide
concrete steps for me to try to reproduce the problem locally. Thanks!

--joanie