Re: [orca-list] Naming, shaming and flaming (was Re: LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.)

Who is bashing here? I shared my experience and observations just testing a simple banking website, which I find much snappier here. Yes, I have my personal preference, but you can see I'm getting bashed for it. I was even told that I am an idiot because I have used my chosen platform for years and found it quite reliable overall, albeit with problems that I have personally seen fixed over the years. And I am being told that I cannot be productive using my chosen computer operating system and screen reader, which I have been highly productive on for many years, all while being fed a line that something else is far superior where I have had nothing but trouble the few times I have had to use it for any reason.

I should point out that this list is for helping people using the Orca screen reader specifically, which *only* runs on Linux operating systems, and for reporting bugs with the Orca screen reader and the at-spi interface, as well as bugs in applications that impact their accessibility and usability as they relate to Linux, at-spi and Orca. This list was never supposed to be about the superiority of any operating system or software, nor was it made for commercial advertisement.

~Kyle