[orca-list] LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.

Hi all,

I'm working with a document in LibreOffice writer that has many of the same elements as modern web pages. Is there a way to use orca shortcut  keys to move between different items such as links, bulleted lists, tables, etc.? I was hoping to take advantage of keyboard shortcuts in a similar way as can be utilized when running Chrome and Firefox. Unfortunately I am experiencing a problem.

On windows I can  use screen reader navigation commands in Microsoft word by switching from forms mode to browse mode, then using H/shift+H for heading, K or shift+K for links, etc. I notice with orca that pressing the orca modifyer + A does not toggle between focus and browse modes while inside LibreOffice writer. Consequently, every letter I press is written to the document I have open. I cannot seem to make the navigation  shortcuts function.

Is there a step  I'm missing?

Kind regards,

John