Re: [orca-list] Lightdm configuration to use orca on Arch with Mate desktop.

Indeed mate-terminal is included.
AltF1 and Alt+F2 work too.

I am now trying FreeBSD-14.0-CURRENT shipped as a pre-installed system in a
qcow2 Qemu image. I have set up and started a VM, logged in as root (no
password needed) then typed "pkg install orca"
I got this answer:
The pkg package manager is not installed.
Do you want to install it? [y/N]
I answered y and got pkg, orca and all deps fetched and installed.
Then I typed:
pkg install mate
I got this answer:
not enough space on the device
So I typed:
shutdown -h now
and closed the VM.
Then I typed in Slint:
qemu-img resize FreeBSD-14.0-CURRENT-amd64.qcow2 +10G
Now I will have to start again the Qemu VM to install mate.
Stay tuned ;)

Cheers,
Didier