Re: [orca-list] Lightdm configuration to use orca on Arch with Mate desktop.

Hi Kyle,

being sighted, typing su to become root then "pkg install orca" was not an
issue. currently they have orca 41.0, speech-dispatcher 0.10.2, no conflict
that I could detect. I also did:
pkg install nano
pkg install geany
pkg install lxqt (got the last version, 1.0.0)
plk install lumina
The added destkops, as well as Mate,went full featured without a hitch, with all
their dependencies.

I have considered porposing Eric to help him make GhostBSD accessible from the beginning of installation, as Slint. Too bad that the days have only 24 hours
where I live...

Cheers,
Didier