Re: [orca-list] Lightdm configuration to use orca on Arch with Mate desktop.

Well, maybe I misunderstood.

Does Braille work in a console, like if you press Ctrl+Alt+F2 when lightdm has started? If not that is not an issue with Orca.

But if you mean that Braille doesn't work in the login window of lightdm if Orca is not started, it is to be expected as nothing sends an output to brltty in this case.

Cheers,
Didier