Re: [orca-list] Lightdm configuration to use orca on Arch with Mate desktop.

OK, so I figured out how to get a /var/lib/lightdm directory and even
a user lightdm, but no group, and I even copied my orca settings to
/var/lib/lightdm/.local/share/orca but still, lightdm gives me no
access.

On Thu, 02 Dec 2021 14:12:17 -0500,