Re: [orca-list] Lightdm configuration to use orca on Arch with Mate desktop.

OK, I have installed lightdm on my gentoo system because gdm keeps
crashing my system altogether.  What do I need to change to make the
greeter accessible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 13:56:47 -0500,