Re: [orca-list] The use case(s) for "frozen" flat review?

Hello,
I think getting rid of the cached values is even a bit more important feature request to me than the situation with bookmarks. We were already discussing this last year however I can remember no outcome from that discussion. Kendel's earlier detailed description giving tracking progress in a dialog as an example is also my use case.

What can I add into this is that some QT apps are broken in a way that depending on the current focus flat review is not working at all so perhaps this contributes somehow to inability to set bookmarks in those apps.

Greetings

Peter