Re: [orca-list] The use case(s) for "frozen" flat review?

Hey Kendell.

Thanks for your reply! From it, I have follow-up questions:

1. Are you just staring at the screen? In other words, you get into flat
   review, you move to the widget of interest, and you take your hands
   off the keyboard waiting for that widget to reach a certain point?
   Or are you instead:

2. Using flat review to move around on the screen, but occasionally you
   wish to look to see if the widget has changed state/value? Or
   something else?

Also: Is there always just a single widget of interest? If so, could
you set a temporary bookmark so that you could jump there on occasion?

Also: Please describe a very concrete and real example (complete with
application and task being attempted) that you yourself have actually
done (or tried to do but failed as a result of there not being
"frozen" flat review -- or whatever the missing feature is).

That last statement might sound a tad snarky. If so, please know that
it's not meant that way at all. I really want to understand the
problem(s) in order to solve them.

Take care.
--joanie