Re: [orca-list] The use case(s) for "frozen" flat review?

hi

 THis is wonderful! I didn't know that bookmarks worked like this.
UNfortunately I couldn't get it to work the way you described. TO
test, I went into my home folder, and highlighted a playlist, called
the big question.xspf in nautilus. I then pressed alt+orca+1 to set a
bookmark. After a sedond delay which I don't get in gecko controlls,
orca says bookmark created. I then pressed shift+tab to the ... what's
it called, the navigation pane, and highlighted the home list item,
then pressed orca+1 to jump to the book mark. Nothing. Orca remained
focused on the home list item, and flat review didn't move. Is orca's
focus supposed to jump to the bookmarked location, as well as flat
review, or just flat review?> I'm using gnome 3.14 with nautilus 3.14
and orca master, updated about ten minutes ago
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Kendell.

I think we're getting somewhere. Answers inline.