Re: [orca-list] The use case(s) for "frozen" flat review?

Hey Kendell.

This is progress! :)

I didn't write the bookmark code, but my understanding is that what
you describe is the intended/expected behavior: Bookmarks do not
automatically change focus. Just like flat review does not
automatically change focus. But once flat review is over your desired
item, could you synthesize a click on it (using the existing flat
review commands for doing so)?

--joanie