Re: [orca-list] The use case(s) for "frozen" flat review?

hi
Well, I tried again, this time setting the bookmark to the audiobooks
folder, and this time the bookmark did as expected. Orca immediately
jumped to the item, only folat review moved only, orca did not set the
focus to the icon. I tested this by highlighting the downloads folder,
before pressing orca+1 to jump to the bookmark. Orca announced
"audiobooks" and flat review jumped, but orca's focus was still on
downloads. I'm stumped
Thanks
Kendell clark

kendell clark wrote:
hi

THis is wonderful! I didn't know that bookmarks worked like this.
UNfortunately I couldn't get it to work the way you described. TO
test, I went into my home folder, and highlighted a playlist,
called the big question.xspf in nautilus. I then pressed alt+orca+1
to set a bookmark. After a sedond delay which I don't get in gecko
controlls, orca says bookmark created. I then pressed shift+tab to
the ... what's it called, the navigation pane, and highlighted the
home list item, then pressed orca+1 to jump to the book mark.
Nothing. Orca remained focused on the home list item, and flat
review didn't move. Is orca's focus supposed to jump to the
bookmarked location, as well as flat review, or just flat review?>
I'm using gnome 3.14 with nautilus 3.14 and orca master, updated
about ten minutes ago Thanks Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Kendell.

I think we're getting somewhere. Answers inline.