Re: [orca-list] minor issues in seamonkey

hi
Sounds awesome. I always run orca master, so this will be exciting to
test. By the way, I'm also looking into running the latest gnome,
probably in a vm, so I can stay abreast of the latest accessibility
fixes/bugs, and wanted to ask you how would the best way to go about
it? I've been trying to get my hands on a fedora rawhide image, but
man that sight is like a maze, and what I can find, when I'm lucky
enough to stumble on a koji project page, says the build has failed.
Running gnome in arch seems like a no go, at least anything than
stable, as the repositories that used to be maintained for the
development versions of gnome have been abandoned. I heard that you
maintain an orca repository, or package, or something for fedora, not
exactly sure how they phrase it, that's up to date with master. WHen I
can finally get my hands on a rawhide image, how would I go about
installing that so I'm always running the latest orca from master and
gnome? I want to get involved in the gnome community and make gnome
even better than it is already.

Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Kendell.

On this, stay tuned -- and sooner rather than later.

Where I'm at with the new/generic document content support in Orca
is: Great progress for Gecko content (lots of bug fixes and
improved performance). But unexpected bugs found in WebKitGtk.
<sighs> I of course cannot break Orca's support for Epiphany or
Yelp this close to the stable release, but the Gecko support is
improved enough that I am thinking I'll branch for 3.16 tomorrow or
Wednesday. Then I'll officially warn all of you that there be
dragons and make the unstable branch live up to its name. <grins>
That way, you all can be beating on it with Gecko (including
Seamonkey) while I keep sorting out the WebKitGtk stuff. Let's aim
for Orca-wide document awesomeness for 3.17/3.18.

--joanie