Re: [orca-list] What's Wrong with Gnome-Terminal?

Thank you, thank you.

Your first link had a nice long thread with interesting reading. Yep, I had to set the language variable for locale to en_US.UTF-8 and terminal works again. I'm really not sure what happened here because I always had locale set up with en_US character sets in /etc/locale.gen I guess I must have never run the localectl command before. Strange indeed.

Anyway, a quick test this morning before I headed off to work yielded a working gnome-terminal.

Thanks again for the links.