Re: [orca-list] What's Wrong with Gnome-Terminal?

Hi Steve.

I beleive that you can try the following:

Create a file with the following content:

#!/bin/sh
gnome-terminal 1>output.1 2>output.2

Save the file and change the execution permission.

chmod +x filename

Now, in a gnome session press alt+f2 and type the complete path of the file that you save previously.
Press the return key.

I hope that this will create two files called output.1 and output.2 and probably in one of the files we'll find the cause of the problem.