Re: [orca-list] What's Wrong with Gnome-Terminal?

What happens when you hit the super key for the search indexer and just type terminal?

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Steve Holmes
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:14 AM
To: Orca E-mail List
Subject: [orca-list] What's Wrong with Gnome-Terminal?

I have all the latest packages related to gnome 3.16 installed on my arch linux system and cannot get
terminal to open. I tried control-alt-t and I also typed gnome-terminal in the alt-f2 box and it never opens.
It basically just stays in the currently running application such as my documents folder. I don't get any
errors or anything else; at least Orca doesn't indicate anything.

Any ideas on what could be going on here?