Re: [orca-list] What's Wrong with Gnome-Terminal?

hi there all,
in searching for what you typed I got this in google.

and this
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/gnome-terminal-error-constructing-proxy.49524/
this also.

quite a few people have this issue it seembs.
please would someone correct me if i'm incorrect?
thanks all,
Majid Hussain