Re: [orca-list] apostrophe versus quote

Hi Kile,

Oldest time the src/orca/chnames.py file have this purpose when gnome-speech speech synth driver is used with Orca (sending verbalized translatable text the added punctuation characters), this is changed when Orca migrated with Speech-dispatcher. Now, some time Orca skyp this translations and pass simple the proper punctuation character with Speech-dispatcher. Because have a bug with Espeak english language voice some english characters related the en_list Espeak rule file, John experienced the wrote issue. With hungarian language Espeak voice and Orca hungarian locale I not reproduced previous this issue, because oldest time when orca migrated with Speech-dispatcher I added Orca punctuation characters translations into the hu_list hungarian language rule file. So, hungarian language Espeak punctuation characters rules and Orca added translated rules is equals text using each characters.

Attila