Re: [orca-list] apostrophe versus quote

I've noticed this behavior myself, but I can't say it bothers me. I can see why someone would want this consistency though. I don't understand your reference to the fact that this is a problem for a programmer though. If I'm programming in Python, I don't really care if the symbol that starts a comment is called a hash, a number sign or a pound. They all mean the same thing to me, and I know that the line contains a comment. BTW, I've also worked a lot with international programmers where you have to get familiar with what people from other countries call different symbols.