[orca-list] Off: Changed anything the Speech-dispatcher 0.8 version punctuation characters handling with affecting Orca?

Hi,

Possible anybody have an ydea following problem related.
I experienced following issue with Orca and Speech-dispatcher 0.8 version related, I using Espeak module: Now, if I using the most punctuation level for Orca and using the .speech-dispatcher/conf/modules/espeak.conf file added punctuation characters, Orca doesn't spokening this characters when I reading for example a line, or I doing the sayall operation. In the .speech-dispatcher/conf/module/espeak.conf file I added following characters:
# -- Punctuation --
# Characters to be spoken when punctuation setting is "some"
# Encoding is UTF-8.
EspeakPunctuationList "@+_•\"\”\„()[]:-{}|%<>"

If I type for example the "apple" text, the quotation mark characters not spokened Orca when I read the "apple" text line. If I left arrow key goto for example the quote character, Orca fine spokening me the typed quote character. This is possible a Speech-dispatcher 0.8 issue or change the definition sintax the user level defined characters?
The speech-dispatcher 0.7.1 release not producing this issue.

Attila