From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 12:45 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Espeak voice variations are not displayed in Orca
preferences dialog.

Hi Kyle,

Yeah, I tried the capital click setting in Speech Dispatcher but didn't like
it. There are times I would want it on, such as editing code, and others
when I want it off like reading a scanned book.
Unfortunately, Speech Dispatcher doesn't give a person a quick and easy way
to turn it on/off at will. Although, it does come in handy for editing code
so the jury is still out on that feature.