[orca-list] New feature: Cycle amongst the speech-dispatcher capitalization styles

Hey all.

I have just implemented support in Orca to cycle amongst the
speech-dispatcher capitalization styles. It is a new, unbound keybinding
which you can bind via the Preferences dialog.

The default value is None. If you want to permanently change it, you can
do so via your Orca customizations. I have deliberately not (yet)
changed the GUI associated with capitalization presentation for a couple
of reasons:

1. In theory, someone with Designer expertise is supposed to rework our
   entire GUI, integrate it, yadda, yadda, yadda. That means this stuff
   will not only change, but get moved into a different module. And I
   really don't like the idea of adding new GUI and new strings for the
   translators just to have to turn around and remove them as soon as
   they have done the work to translate them. Our translators have been
   beyond wonderful and I never, ever want to abuse them or the work
   they do for us.

2. Independent of the above, there is still the issue about what to do
   regarding pitch for capitalization presentation. I think it would be
   nifty if speech-dispatcher made this an option so that I could change
   it via the same API and I opened an RFE for that here:
   https://its.freebsoft.org/its/issues/18595

In the meantime, I think and hope you'll find the keyboard command to
cycle through the choices helpful. If I do say so myself, it's actually
kinda cool. Why didn't you poke me with a stick to make this change
earlier? Huh? <huge grin />

Happy Friday and please let me know if you have any questions.

Take care.
--joanie