Re: [orca-list] Espeak voice variations are not displayed in Orca preferences dialog.

Dne 27.11.2012 22:29, Luke Yelavich napsal(a):
Orca doesn't support these variations because speech-dispatcher doesn't support
these variations, and I don't think speech-dispatcher's current architecture
allows such variations to easily be supported and offered to clients.

Hi Luke, I believe this is supported through the SSIP command LIST SYNTHESIS_VOICES,
which is available as a method list_synthesis_voices() in the Python API.  Thus I'd say
that the only problem actually is in the current Speech Dispatcher's Espeak output module.

Best regards, Tomas