Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness

My bad, Thomas!

I'm talking Gnome 3.2 in Trisquel 5.5. I do have a script that will put the Computer, Trash, and Network Servers icons onto your desktop, no matter what face of Gnome 3 you have. It's very handy; see below. You need run this script only once.

I'd like to thank Hammer Atila for his help on this.

HTH,

Dave

#!/bin/bash
# script to set up Gnome 3 desktop keys for
#computer, network, and places icons.
gsettings set org.gnome.nautilus.desktop computer-icon-visible true
gsettings set org.gnome.nautilus.desktop network-icon-visible true
gsettings set org.gnome.nautilus.desktop home-icon-visible true
gsettings set org.gnome.nautilus.desktop trash-icon-visible true
gsettings set org.gnome.nautilus.desktop volumes-visible true