Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

I wonder why Acroread which is the package from Adobe available in Linux is inaccessible.  It's in QT.  All the menus are accessible.   All the dialogs are too.  You can even set up the accessibility setup assistant Adobe put in there for you to be able to read pdf's accessibly.  Then, you only get one line from it though.  I can't figure out why that is.  I tried it in Ubuntu Precise and I can't imagine things are any better in Quantal.

Alex M