Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

There's a thread about this sort of thing on the Emacspeak list.  I will forward it to you if you like.  I heard something about the ODF thing.  I think it was the state of MA or something.  I can imagine there was an outcry.  You see, Open Ofice hasn't been accessible in Windows for very long.  They wer working on geting it to work with ia2accessibility but it doesn't seem to have worked.  FS and GwMicro have largely ignored it in favor of the commercial packages.  So, if you have a situation where people are about to lose their jobs because of an inaccessible file format, you can bet your pants there'd be an outcry.  Most people don't really know about Linux, you see.

Alex M