Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

Hi Krishnakant,

Yes, Gnome-Shellhas an apps menu. It is a bit tricky to get to, but
you can certainly access it with Orca. However, as I said it isn't as
easy to find as the Launcher in Unity 2D, but it is there.

As far as the top panel it is accessible for the most part. There are
things such as power status and wi-fi that doesn't work well  with
Gnome 3.4, but I believe are going to get fixed in Gnome 3.6. If so
Gnome 3.6 should be as accessible as Unity 2D is now.

Plus, if this is of interest, I found a way to add launchers directly
to the Gnome 3.4 desktop. I found by copying them from the apps menu
to the desktop directory I can still use the program launchers on the
desktop. So that improves accessibility as well because its easier
than hunting for the Apps menu.