Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

I never said that anyone should feel pressured to use Linux or lose their jobs. It would be great if more
people knew about it, and I will do my best going forward to try to make that happen, but no pressure, no do
or die. On the other hand, I would feel like starting an outcry of my own if I felt pressured to switch to
Windows or MacOS in order to keep my job. I see no reason to complain about a free format, especially when it
is very easy to either work with developers to make existing tools accessible on my OS of choice or to
develop a new application that will work on my OS of choice without fear of patent litigation or similar
actions that could be taken by a single company that controls a file format.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it