Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

Win7 is indeed quite nice.  It restored much of my faith in Windows.  I use it at work.

Alex M

On 8/1/2012 10:28 PM, Kyle wrote:

According to "Andy B.":
#In windows 7, go to the start menu. In the search box, type partition
#and
#press ENTER. There is a completely accessible Windows based partition
#manager.

 One major problem. I don't have Windows 7, and the computer I currently have access to couldn't even come close to running it, even if I wanted it. It will cost $300 to rebuild my main computer that runs Arch Linux, and I don't have the budget to purchase an extra OS that I would rarely use, and then only in a virtual machine. No thanks, I'll stick with Arch Linux with its many available partitioning tools that work with both MBR and GPT partitioning systems and are very much accessible to Orca and/or Speakup.
~Kyle